Subscribe Us

banner image

Facebook

banner image

SIDE EFFECTS OF APPLE CIDER VINEGAR !

Raw Apple Cider Vinegar

  

  Apple cider vinegar is a natural product that I used personally to lose my extra weight, and it miraculously shredded my bodyweight. But you must know that I stopped taking bread and rice. In fact, I did not use any form of starch when I was taking apple cider vinegar. Along with this, I continued my physical exercise of half an hour daily. Thus, I succeeded in losing about 4kg of weight in just 10 days. ACV proved to be a blessing for me. But here in this blog, I would mention some side effects of apple cider vinegar.

While apple cider vinegar (ACV) is generally considered safe, it can cause side effects in some people, especially if consumed in large amounts or used undiluted

Apple Cider Vinegar


Here are Some Potential Side Effects of ACV:

     Digestive issuesACV can cause digestive discomfort, such as bloating, gas, and diarrhea, especially when consumed in excess or on an empty stomach.

A Bloating with Gas



So I advise you to take one table spoon of vinegar, mixing it in one glass of water or yoghurt. 

Tooth erosion: ACV is highly acidic, which can erode tooth enamel and lead to dental problems if consumed undiluted or in excess.

Tooth Decay


Here I ask you to rinse with  water after taking AVC or take it with straw.

Skin Irritation: Applying undiluted acv directly to the skin can cause irritation, burning, and itching, especially in people who have sensitive skin. I want to say not to use it on your skin for any purpose.

Interaction With Medication: ACV may lower potassium levels in the body if it interacts with some medicines, like diuretics and insulin. This is very dangerous for people with certain health conditions. So I would advise you to consult a doctor before you use ACV.

Also remember: Green tea is healthful beverage but don't use it with apple cider vinegar.  

 Delayed Stomach Emptying: ACV may delay the emptying of the stomach, which can cause discomfort and lower blood sugar levels in  people with diabetes. 

As I have been personally using ACV, I have had to face some of these issues. I want to say here, "Only use one table spoon of ACV, mixing it with water to dilute it. After taking it, rinse your mouth with water. Use two or three spoons of ACV for the whole day."

How much ACV should be taken?

Again, it is important to consult a healthcare professional

Doctor
before using apple cider vinegar as a remedy or dietary supplement, especially if you have pre-existing medical issues or are taking medication.

SIDE EFFECTS OF APPLE CIDER VINEGAR ! SIDE EFFECTS OF APPLE CIDER VINEGAR ! Reviewed by WeightLossTips on April 07, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

I am pleased to have you here on my blog.If you want any inquiry, I am here to welcome you.

Powered by Blogger.